Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

January 5, 2010

Putting my best foot forward!

LEFT FOOT FORWARD:
“I’m standing on my building terrace. I’ve decided to kill myself. I don't know what gave me this idea. But I’ve decided. There is no reason to live anymore.”

RIGHT FOOT FORWARD:

“I’ve been let down in every walk of my life. No matter what I do, how hard I work, I never get what I deserve. No one ever understands me”

LEFT FOOT FORWARD:
“I’ve lost the only best friend I’ve ever had. She was someone I can never forget, and I know there is nothing I can do to get her back. Maybe I didn’t take enough efforts to keep our friendship alive and now she doesn’t want to be friends anymore.”

RIGHT FOOT FORWARD:
“I hate being at home. Why is there always yelling and screaming for some or the other reason. Just the thought of coming home everyday kills me inside.”

LEFT FOOT FORWARD:
I’m at the end. One more step and I’ll be gone forever. This is it. Its gonna be easy. My final step to freedom. I begin to cry. Tears stream down my face. I close my eyes. And then, I see him. Someone who has supported me through thick and thin. Someone who has always been there for me, taken care of me. Someone who has loved me for who I really am and not asked for anything in return. I cry thinking about him. “I know it’s a very extreme step. But I don’t care anymore”. I remember the last time I saw him this very morning. He was trying his best to cheer me up. But I had ignored him, like I’ve ignored him all these years. I’ve been so selfish. I realise that I’ve always been loved. Funny, how I couldn’t get him out of my mind now. I wanted to tell him how sorry I was for everything. I’m a little too tired. I think I’m gonna move now.”

RIGHT FOOT BACK!

5 Mississippi:

sanely insane said...

we focus so much on wat we've lost...we fail to notice wat we've got...

good u took the right foot back... :)

maybe this year...shall light up a wonderful world for u

Naveen said...

The right foot in the right direction!! Weldone ;-)

Bullshee said...

Speaking of feet...don't find this weird...ok, you can find it a little weird, but where did you find your profile feet with those legs???

I am fascinated by that particular pair!!

Arv said...

well narrated thought process :)

take care mate... cheers...

Pavitra said...

@ sanely insane:
Thankyou! I'm glad you like it! :) and this post is not about me. Its a fiction!

@ Naveen:
Thank you so much!

@ Bullshee:
I googled it! I'm obsessed about red heels. Dont worry I didn't find it wierd coz I love those legs too! Wish they were mine :)

@ Arv:
Thanks a lot! I'm glad to be back finally!