Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

February 19, 2009

Blogger Accolades..!!

I was given the following awards by my sweet blog-buddy "The Passionate Bookworm". These are my first awards and they will always be special to me. Thanks a lot dear..

The Honest Scrap Award:



The Friend Award:





The Lemonade Award:



I would like to present these awards to my favorite blog-buddies...


Crowsciousness
My Life, etc.....
scarlett's walk
Are U Kidding me ??
Clever Girl Goes Blog
frustration is just the beginning of medicine
With a Dash of Panache
Live While You Are Alive
I loved three men called Pablo.
She Gave Me The Keys



Once you have received an award, pass it on to 10 more blog-buddies. Enjoy guys....

4 Mississippi:

Anonymous said...

Awww thanks Pavithra, it's my first award... ur so sweet :)

Anonymous said...

You're welcome!

Dialect Of Heart said...

your awards got passed onto me by crowscious and following the trail I found your blog. Loving it :)

Anurag said...

Ohh U awarded moi ....Should Have informed naa yaar ...

Thank You Thank you :)

Appreciate it :)