Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

March 2, 2009

Help Me...!!

I’m currently suffering from a writer’s block. I really can’t think of anything to write about…hope it goes away soon. From the past 3-4 days I have been opening and cancelling the new post link coz I’m really lost for words.
Well this is the best that I can come up with.

Weird stuff about me:
1) I cannot cross roads. I require someone with me to do so. Sometimes I wait for people to arrive so that I have company crossing.

2) I cannot argue with someone for peanuts. The best comeback I have is “Shut Up!” or "Get Lost"

3) I depend completely on my friends. Most of my decisions are made only after I ask my friends. I don’t know what I’ll do without them. (I seriously have to stop doing this so often).

4) I sometimes wake up at 2 a.m in the morning to listen to my brother sleep talk. Very interesting..(I have heard sleep talks about pokemon, bandits, dragons and simple plan!) I love doing this.

5) I love giving surprises. But most of my plans get foiled due to something or the other. I love the look of happiness and surprise on people’s face.

6) I can play Counter Strike better than most of the guys in my college. (well, the guys find it intimidating and the girls find it weird.)

7) I love sms-ing! There is not a single day when I don’t message someone. I feel my day is incomplete without it.

8) I sound like Elmer Fudd when I wake up from my sleep. It takes me half an hour to get my voice back.

Thats all! Hope I get over this block.

8 Mississippi:

Indrayani said...

Now that you have posted something.. you will get in the groove and be fine..trust me!!
all the best! :)

Dialect Of Heart said...

I do that too! Whenever I face writer's block...I come up with random information about myself! :)
Guess what...I can;'t cross roads too. There was this one very embarrassing moment in junior college. I had to cross a very busy street to reach college and I inevitably wait for someone to cross the road and I follow them like a shadow! This one time I was late for college, and panicking while crossing the street and suddenly a professor came from behind, took my hand and she helped me cross the road. It was kind of her, but imagine my horror when the whole class witnessed it through the window!:(

Nick James said...

Where is the block in your writing? I read something really interesting about you. Good stuff.

Anonymous said...

1,3: thats me! inspiration comes in flashes.. write a story or somethin.

Barry said...

If this is what you do with writer's block, I can't wait to see what you do without it!

Glad I found your blog!

के सी said...

@ 1 many ppl do this i too
@ 2 its ur style
@ 3 very bad
@ 4 a sis vid sense of humor
@ 5 do it again
@ 6 all the best
@ 7 mail me i wud also like 2 be in ur list
@ 8 ha ha ha very well written
luv ya you gotta good blog

Pavitra said...

Awww.....you guys are the best...
you'll commented even on a silly post of mine....
love you'll buddies..! made me feel so much better....

The Solitary Writer said...

ahh ....u play cs in college....woww thats amazing

ur suffering frm writers block .....and u come up with this wonderful post pavithra.....super


hey sms'ing.....even i love sms'ing hehe
so does every1

blogrolled yaa.......

bye tc


www.thesolitarywriter.blogspot.com