Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

July 19, 2009

Terrible Coincidence??

June 26th:

Walking down the street, they were behaving like lunatics singing “Blame it on the Boogie” by Jackson Five out loud. They were on their way home from a local club. It was 2.20 a.m. They were having a discussion about which is the best Jackson 5 song ever.
“Isn’t Jackson 5 dead?” She asked.
“No dude, Jermaine and Tito are still alive. I don't know about the rest” her friend answered.
Just two lines….uncanny isn’t it?
1. It was the first time they had ever sung this song together.
2. She accidently forgot MJ even though he was alive and his music immortal.
3. It was 2.20 am IST.
4. 2.30 am IST—Jackson passes away.

Eerie, isn't it?

26 Mississippi:

Dipti Malhotra said...

ooh yeah..shit!

Pesto Sauce said...

Thats eerie

Arv said...

woahhh...

talk about timing...

but such things do happen...

and I hate such deep feelings build up before something real bad happens...

take care mate... cheers...

Anurag said...

is it true ...or fiction ...eerie it is yes...but sounds quite unreal

cybeel said...

owww its really strange!!

Mahesh Sindbandge said...

is it true..?

I donno , so asking it.

Anonymous said...

Whoa. :O

Americanising Desi said...

gave me a weird shrill!

Madeleine said...

What an interesting blog! I would love to add one another as followers. Just let me know OR add me and I will then add you! Just our trying to network with other creative souls.

Anonymous said...

Wow.. tat's jus crazy. On a bynote, i really didn't know he was part of Jackson Five, i jus thought it was a cool name. He was really good though right, as a musician. Sad he screwed up so much in later life.

Pavitra said...

@ Cocoberry:
yeah...spooky isnt it?

@ Pesto sauce:
True...

@ Arv:
Bad timing I know....I hate it too....

@ Anurag:
Its true...Happened to my friend....

@ cybeel:
Yeah...it spooked me..!

@Mahesh:
Yes its true....It happened to my friend....

@ Ki:
That was my expression when i heard this... :)

@ Americanising Desi:
Spooky isn't it?

@ Loma:
Thankyou so much.....Ofcourse I'll visit your blog....

@ Crow:
Yeah...I really miss him....Even though he messed up a lot....His music was awesome...!

Madeleine said...

Hey Pavitra, thank you for stopping by my blog. Of course i would like to ad you as a follower. And please do the same for me.
xoxo

lazyking said...

wow! kinda creepy and scary

Naina said...

hey Pavitra,

it kajal (the pink orchid) here.. hope you havent forgotten me.. i am back to blogging.. will be back to read more from you.. god bless


Cheers
Kajal

Naina said...

omg! yeah...damn!

muthu said...

hmhm-- yeah...

talk about eerie....

I think that in some way we know it when bad stuff is happening to us...

if we notice there can be signs...

I am not saying that i believe in paranormal stuff..

but really I dont totally think they are bull shit either...

Nyx said...

Very eerie!

Blogrolled ya! ;)

Unknown said...

My first visit. I love the template!!

Pavitra said...

@ Loma:
you're welcome....tc...

@ Kajal:
Hey...I didn't forget you don't worry....
I'm glad to see you back..!

@ muthu:
I try not to believe in it...
but at the back of my mind i do know there is something out there.....I can never be completely sure...

@ Aarthi:
Thanks..!! :)
Hoping to live up to your expectations..!

@ Esther:
Thank you so much..!!

Barry said...

Wow, shockingly eerie timing.

Really makes you think! And maybe shiver a little.

Anonymous said...

it is indeed..

Madhu said...

Meandered in.

Eerie prescience. Strange that they remembered Jermain and Tito and not MJ ..

Hey Ester,
You the same Ester from Sulekha ?

Americanising Desi said...

oooohhh!!! a shiver runs thru my spine!

Ms Kayso said...

wow. that is eerie!

xo Anastasia B.

Vijayshryaln said...

Yup.. have 2 agre... gud blog btw

Pooja Mahimkar said...

woaaah, unbelievable!