Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

August 12, 2009

A Mature Conversation!

Hey Guys! I read this somewhere. Hope you'll enjoy it..!

A stranger was seated next to a little girl on the airplane when the stranger turned to her and said, 'Let's talk. I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.'
The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to the stranger, 'What would you like to talk about?'
Oh, I don't know', said the stranger. 'How about nuclear power?'
'OK,' she said. 'That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass, the same stuff. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?'
The stranger thinks about it and says, 'Hmmm, I have no idea,'
To which the little girl replies, 'Do you really feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know shit?'


Hahahaha..!

11 Mississippi:

Pooja Mahimkar said...

Lol.. really funny. good one!

Arjun said...

hahaha... lol

Funny for a read... but i hate children talking that way... :P

btw... do u know the answer to that question??? i have no idea abt it... hehe :P

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Anurag said...

Roflmao ..that was a good one :D

Do You think I should try that on a fellow passenger though :D :D ??

Harini said...

LMAO.... Good one.

Zeba said...

ha

Miss M said...

LOL!

Okay this is the funniest thing I have read all day! :D

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. I would be scared of a lil girl like that tho LOL. I'd be like, hey, u need to chill :P

Dipti Malhotra said...

LOL

correct!

muthu said...

ROFL.. :D

Anil Sawan said...

:)

findingmywingsinlife said...

Loved this one! I'm going to have to remember this one for future reference :)