Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

March 10, 2010

My bizarre take on love



Paint me honey, with your colors of bliss,
For I seem to frown too much.

Hold me in your arms and never let go,
Coz my skin aches for your touch.

Cast your shadow upon my face,
Coz I’m blinded by all the smiles around.

Give my heart a motive to feel heavy,
Coz now it’s unbelievably light.

Come close to me and make my pulse race,
Coz my heart beats too steadily now.

Cast vibrant images in my dreams,
Coz I sleep too peacefully now.

Cloak me in your invigorating fragrance,
Coz the air I breathe is too pure.

Comment on my appearance,
Coz I don’t seem to care anymore.

Shield me from the world,
Coz I seem to be ever too ready to fight.

Give me a purpose to wake up each morning,
And scarcely sleep every night….

8 Mississippi:

Arv said...

this would make a nice lil love prayer :)

take care mate... cheers...

Pavitra said...

@ Arv:
Thank you so much Arv! Take care!

lifeisbeautiful03 said...

wow.. that was splendid. i can imagine it was written in one of "those moods". i liked the flow of imagination...
the best line was "shield me....".
all in all gd wrk!

Pavitra said...

@ lifeisbeautiful03:
Thank you so much for your kind words! Yes, I was in one of those moods.. :)
Cheers!

Harini said...

This is actually very beautiful :).

Pavitra said...

@ Harini:
Thank you so much!!

SatyU said...

Oh God..Im loving it :)

Pavitra said...

@ SatyU:
Awww...thanks a ton!!!