Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

March 21, 2010

You


You are my soul, enlightened.
You are my vista, blinded.
You are my integrity, shed away.
You are me, yesterday.
You are my silhouette, in the dark.
You are my vulnerability, so very stark.
You are stillness.
You are noise.
You are my frayed poise.
You are me, conquered.
You are my optimism, altered.
You are music to my ears.
You drive out all my fears.
You are the mirror that flatters.
You are everything that matters.
You are more than I could ever be.
You are the only one I want to see.
You are my fascination.
You are my zeal.
You are my hallucination.
You are my fix.
You are the reason why everything clicks.
You are marvelous.
You are demonic.
You are frightening.
You are enchantment.
You are eternity.
You are everything to me.

12 Mississippi:

lifeisbeautiful03 said...

firstly let me tell you; i really liked the pic you used here. it seems like the gal is all alone and thinking about things..sort of a thing one usually does.
you have covered almost all emotions which pierce ones heart when one is supposedly in love. nice work.
enjoyed reading.

Pavitra said...

@lifeisbeautiful03:
Thank you so much! I loved the pic too! I'm glad you liked it!

Indrayani said...

This is an amazing post..
I can relate this poem to so many different subjects in my head!
Loved it!!

Pavitra said...

@ Indrayani:
Thanks a ton..! :)

JenniAsh said...

Beautiful.

x

Pavitra said...

@ JenniAsh:
thank you! :)

mihir mulay said...

you didn't leave any emotion unturned!! amazing synergy of words!

SatyU said...

Aaahh..
Beautiful..rather Awesome :)
Loved it :)

Takecare

Crazy Blogger said...

Loved it!!!


Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Pavitra said...

@ Mihir:
Thank you so much!! :)

@ SatyU:
Thank you very much for your kind words... :)

@ Manjari:
Thanks a lot!! :D

Suruchi said...

Awww...I hope there's a lucky "YOU" in the frame of your life...grinning with pride at the beautiful recital:-)

Pavitra said...

@ suruchi:
Aww...thanks....
Yup he's been bowled over with this one! :) :)