Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

July 25, 2011

But I married words..



“But I married words” said the widow.
I found this line scrawled on the last page of my diary, which until not very long ago, I used to write in.
And now, I fail to recollect if these lines were mine or borrowed. Google search does not yield me any results. If you are reading these lines, tell me whether you’ve read them somewhere else. And if they’re all mine then this is me, haunted by my own brainchild.

Aren’t we all??

9 Mississippi:

Rooj Siddiqui said...

Haven't read them anywhere else. These lines say so much...

Suruchi said...

it is a kinda haunting line-makes you feel sune hue hain and then again-not really!

but if it is your diary to it must be your creation na?
hope u crack the mystery soon!:-)

Lady Whispers said...

I dont think I read it somewhere else...but then they speak so much to me too...in many ways I have married words too...I think most writers have :)
You are not haunted by words but in harmony with them :)
And haunted in sense of positive mesmerizing ...happens with us all :)

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

It indeed is true that some things that we write in one frame of mind, sometime later we'd be amazed if we wrote them, for the wisdom, or for the childishness in it.

Jack said...

Pavitra,

Do not recollect having read these earlier but these words say so much about how a woman after loss of soul mate tries to keep herself away from depression.

Take care

Shauna said...

you are being haunted by your own
spiritual brain child trying to
give you a message.

Pavitra said...

@ Nostalgic:
Thats nice to hear... :)
They do, dont they??
thanks!! :))

Pavitra said...

@ suruchi:
hey sweetie!
yeah it is those kinda lines that make you feel you've heard them before....
thanks a ton!!

Pavitra said...

@ Scribbling Gal:
thats good :)
You're right...we are all married to words some way or the other...
Haunted by my harmony with words...loved the angle :))
thank you so much sweetie!!