Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

October 15, 2011

Last Ride Home


Hey guys!! Last Ride Home is my younger brother's band! 

LAST RIDE HOME is a 4 piece alternative metal band formed in November 2009. 
They have performed and won many college festivals such as Umang 10', Grand Exito 10', Viva 10' and a few more. 
They have also played a few gigs at Not Just Jazz By The Bay, Irish Pub, and at other college festivals.
They are inspired by bands like Three Days Grace, System of a Down, Limp Bizkit, Blessthefall, Avenged Sevenfold and many many more. 

Our line up: 
Deep Rk- Lead vocals and Bass guitar 
Dev Rk - Back vocals and drums 
Shubham - Lead guitars 
Yashish - Rhythm guitars

They have got this wonderful opportunity to participate in the WORME Fest'11 with Vh1 that is being held all over India.
So guys listen.
I'm pasting the link of the event page.
All you have to do is click on it, scroll down to the comments section. Search for "Last Ride Home" and like the comment.

Please do vote... We really need your support.
Thank you so much!!
You can listen to their song on the widget on my left sidebar..





5 Mississippi:

Cяystal said...

Aw I liked the last picture and I shall try em out soon..

Meher said...

they're good, I've liked their post on facebook.
Good luck. :)

Suruchi said...

done...and here's wishing them all the very best and also tell him he has the best-est sister ;-)

Jack said...

Pavitra,

Clicked on link but could not find them as I think I am far too late. How did they do? I am sure they must have won. Do tell, please.

Take care

Jack said...

Pavitra,

Left comments on previous 2 posts also.

Take care