Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

June 6, 2010

My Assassins..


Their dissonance in my head resounds,
And as I take my final breath, I hit the ground,

They are my coffin nails, meant only to rust,
A buoyant sabotage of my sickening trust,
A tune of dejection, a hew of dust,

They’re my cynics, jealous of what I’ve come to be,
And with a pompous distaste, they loom over me,

Their razorblade eyes, slice through my soul,
Their irksome presence, consumes me whole,

The sense of self in me, tries to swim against the powerful current, and is defeated within,
All the desolation remains carved onto my skin,

The tombstone of plastic they gifted me, still stands,
And it remains as a chronicle, while I’m scattered in the sands,

They, who are my self-proclaimed liberators, are the ones,
Who wound me with words through their synthetic guns,
All the way through the shadows, that they have created,
Their own hobbyhorse, that they fated,

I look in contempt, when I finally realize,
That sooner or later each and every one dies,
And they too shall collapse on the very sand, where my body lies,
Tolerance and loath runs out, but outcome never dies,

And then we all revisit, the same quiescent place,
Like broken sanguinity, we fall from grace,
We lose the battle, unmask our face,
And vanish like devils, without a trace,
From dust, to dust, I rest my case!

24 Mississippi:

Harini said...

I have no clue what to say. Its amazing.

Pavitra said...

@ Harini:
Thank you so much dear... :)

HaRy!! said...

kwell..... to tel yu the truth... am simply spellbound by the articulation... i need to hav a dictionary of phrases !! to Understand

Pavitra said...

@ HaRy:
Thank you very much....keep visiting :)

Shantanu said...

How come your thoughts are so powerful that you can transmit those in words.? Very nice language.

Readers Dais said...

your thoughts are profound
words makes reader spell bound ...

sulagna said...

hello lady with the sexy RED pumps!!

and yes lady who uses words too darn well to write a poem:)

amazing!!

Grumpy old man said...

A very unique and interesting, yet unusual blog. You are an extremely talented author and you have a very special way with words.

Have a super day.
Colin.

Pavitra said...

@ Shantanu:
:)
Thank you so much for all the compliments....

Pavitra said...

@ Readers Dais:
Thank you very very much...
Keep visiting.. :)

Pavitra said...

@ sulagna:
hey! Thank you so very much sweetie...I loved your blog....and I'm gonna be a regular there... :)
Keep visiting!

Pavitra said...

@ sexylegsandbody:
Thanks a ton Colin! Thank you for your kind words...Hoping to see you again here sometime....Keep visiting....!!
Cheers!!

Grumpy old man said...

Hi, I know you invited me to visit again but you didnt mean for it to be so soon, :) but I just wanted to thank you for visiting my site, thanks for leaving a sweet comment.

When I left the comment on your blog, blogger went off, and I wasnt sure my comment posted, I am so glad it did.

I hope your week is going well, hope to see you again, and if you are keen to exchange links, please give me a shout!

Thanks.
Colin.

Pavitra said...

@ sexylegsandbody:
Hi! I loved your blog...and thanks for visiting mine so soon..! I'll be visiting your blog again....Thanks for following..! Take care and have a nice day..
Cheers!

guyofthe90s said...

very nice ! probably your best work till date...

DiDo said...

how did miss such an amazing blog for so long..

loved reading ur posts girl... and this post just made go WOW ...keep up the gud work :)

Pavitra said...

@ guyofthe90s:
Thank you so very much..Keep visiting..!!
Cheers!

Pavitra said...

@ DiDo:
Thank you so much sweetie! I'm really glad you liked it...
Do visit again..!! Cheers and have a nice day!

Unknown said...

Loved it.
Powerful words.

Arv said...

more like a constant struggle from the chapters of life...

loved it :)

Pavitra said...

@ Bebo:
Thank you so much...

Pavitra said...

@ Arv:
Yes, you're right...A constant struggle...Thank you so much! :)

Carrie Clevenger said...

Man I always forgot the intensity of your work till I come back in and get punched in the face with awesome. Love your work.

Pavitra said...

@ Carrie:
Thank you so much dear! Glad to hear from you after so long! Keep visiting!
Cheers!!