Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

June 9, 2010

What if....


What if I am thrown into a world in which I know no one....and nobody wants to know me either..?


What if I get lonely and there is no one there to hold me tight and tell me that its gonna be alright...?


What if there comes a time when even listening to your voice will be so very difficult to accomplish...?


What if I am not able to survive all on my own without you, and realize that I don't wanna live like this anymore..?


What if I do something crazy and try to run away....and you wont be there to snap some sense into me again...?



A few years may seem like a short time now....but its really very long when you have not even reached day one...



They say that if you truly love something, you should give it a chance to fail...
What if I'm really not ready to be tested as yet...?


What if I want to stop time and want everything to remain just as it is now....?
Is it wrong to dislike change....?





What if....



30 Mississippi:

Harsha said...

Nice way to put forth unanswered questions to life.. What if your qualms are just qualms and life is more beautiful.. question is are you ready for it.. food for thought.. :)

Shantanu said...

If all this happens or happening.. you are in salvation, the Pavitra state.!!

Pavitra said...

@ Harsha:
Thank you so much..
Yes, I would love some answers....but my conscience is keeping quiet as well....If life is more beautiful....I would be glad if it never put me in the situations I mentioned...I can just hope as of now...

Pavitra said...

@ Shantanu:
Salvation...Well, its nothing close to what I'm feeling right now...
The 'Pavitra' state....well, the meaning of the word just changed... :)

Harsha said...

hope needs to be supported with preparation to receive..

btw, i forgot to mention earlier.. thats a very nice collection pictures.. suits each thought.. keep at it..

Pavitra said...

@ Harsha:
Thank you so much....
"hope needs to be supported with preparation to receive.. "
What a wonderful thought....You made me feel better...thanks for that..

Harsha said...

anytime.. :)

Killer Drama said...

you'll manage sweetheart :)

trust me, we all are stronger than we think we are...Time heals everything, Time tests us, time teaches us

Pavitra said...

@ Harsha:
:)

Pavitra said...

@ Di:
Thank you sweetheart...
I really hope we survive..and I badly want it to do so.....Its really scary to even think about it....
Hugs!!

anupama said...

Dear Pavitra,
Good Afternoon!
I love your name-the pure!:)
In all what if comes to mind,turn to God!
Surrender!Let go!Open up!
Turn to nature;the wonderful gifts God has offered us;the blooming flower,the chirping birds,the rising wave,the vast ocean........
Be grateful.........
Reach out to the needy an cause a smile......
Or recah me..........:)
Wishing you an energetic and peaceful da ahead,
Sasneham,
Anu

Pavitra said...

@ Anupama:
Thank you so much dear....
I will! :)

Carl said...

AWESOME... I really liked this piece... nice one... : )

Pavitra said...

@ Carl:
Thank you so much!! :)

Okie said...

Very cool post with nicely matched pictures. Loved it!

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

I have these questions too...may many times....guess then I just take timeout with myself, make myself my friend and retrospect and inspect...things get better as time passes! :)


you put it well with the pics!

Pavitra said...

@ Okie:
Thank you so much!!

Pavitra said...

@ Tamanna:
Guess I'll do that now...I've been going over this in my head too many times with no answers....I'll leave it up to time now...Thanks a lot dear..!

Lady Whispers said...

Such Wat Ifs make me sigh always...nice way of expressing them.But then its the hope in 'Why not' that keeps us going.
Nice post!

Pavitra said...

@ Scribbling Girl:
Thank you so much..! I guess I'm kinda living on 'why not' now...
Take care..
cheers!!

Suruchi said...

Hi Pavitra...
The land of “what-if” is a luring one!
Takes you to the world that may be and is not!
Make you pine or shudder...

You ask if it is wrong to dislike change...
Well, for me I thought I was the only insane one who hated it!
Even little changes that I am not prepared for upset my fabric...conspicuously or silently without me sometimes being able to put a finger to it!

But slowly fears give way to comfort!
There’s no other way to be!
We never really are ready for tests...however sometimes it is good that we are not...in that way, we are not conditioning ourselves to a particular direction...just going with the flow!

Wish you a smooth ride:-)

Karishma said...

Nice post sweety.
I like the conflict in your voice.
xxx

Pavitra said...

@ suruchi:
Glad to find someone like me....Its just that I love my life so much now that I don't want it to change...
Ironically, they say change is permanent...
But you're right...Sometimes its good not to be ready for the test :)
Thanks sweetie!

Pavitra said...

@ The Goddess of Boho:
Thank you so much dear...
cheers! :)

Amrit said...

Awesome. Single word says all :)

Pavitra said...

@ A:
Thank you so very much!! :)
Cheers!!

Miles Of Style said...

this the most amazing things i've read in a long long time...one of those rare posts that really hits the nerver and makes you feel something that u really can't explain!!

Pavitra said...

@ Persis:
Thanks a ton sweetie! :)
Yup...questions still remain unanswered for me :)

The Enchantress said...

oh......its soo beautiful...
glad to discover a wonderful blog..ur pain can be felt like a touch..

Pavitra said...

@ Nikita:
Thank you so much! Do visit more.
Glad you loved it! Cheers!!