Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

March 12, 2009

Wanna Break Free.....



All that I ask for,
Is a few minutes to breathe,
Some time to myself,
Away from home,
People surround me,
They question what I think,
They reason my every move,
They wanna know everything.
Who am I talking to,
Why do I look outside,
What am I doing,
The questions never stop.
I feel like screaming,
But no one can hear,
Coz they fall for the fake smile I wear,
Whenever they are near,
Every minute gets more frustrating,
I feel like breaking free,
I long to spread my wings and fly,
To laugh, to just be me.

11 Mississippi:

Arjun said...

yeah... that happens..!! i can imagine how it feels...

Time will take care...

Well written btw..:)

CHeers..!!
Arjun

Pavitra said...

@ Arjun
i hope so too...thanks..

skywind said...

The realm of dreams. Dream!
Health is the Greatest Happiness
The World at The Present

Anonymous said...

<"they question what I think"...now that is something I totally identify with...and it sucks..not being able to just..sigh..

Nick James said...

"To laugh and just be me."

I love it...you are awesome.

Anya said...

a want for independence in this dependant world... good lines.. love such potic flows.. keep them coming

chriz
www.chronicwriter.com

Anonymous said...

Yes, i wanna break free too :), good luck for ur exams tomoro! Ace it!

LazyKing said...

I love it!!!

LazyKing said...

Congratulations, your blog just won the Honest Scrap blog. Check out this post
http://unboredme.blogspot.com/2009/03/honest-scrap-award.html

workhard said...

Ouch.. You seem frustrated.. That happens all the time witth me too.. Nice poem

Haiku Poems

findingmywingsinlife said...

How well I can relate... beautiful poem Pavitra.