Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

June 21, 2009

Thats ME!!




Sometimes people wonder where my secret lies,
Coz I don’t have the looks that catch the eye,
I am not extremely pretty or a model size zero,
I try to be modest, but they think that I lie,
They say that I am a mystery, a treasure chest,
But even though I tell them the truth, they can never see,
I tell them; maybe it’s the sparkle of my eyes,
The stride of my step, the curl of my lips,
The arch of my back, the light in my smile,
The click of my heels, like happy feet!
They shake their heads and are still unaware,
They try to find more, but there is nothing there,
They stand mesmerized,
My head is not bowed, I never shout to catch attention,
I don’t talk real loud,
But when I pass by, it ought to make you proud!
Coz, I’m a woman.
Phenomenally,
Phenomenal woman,
That’s me!

7 Mississippi:

Celestial devil said...

That is called as Charisma.You seem to possess it in abundance.

Anonymous said...

wow..so so well said..!

***Coz, I’m a woman.
Phenomenally,
Phenomenal woman,
That’s me!

Loved the way it ended ..:)

Am adding you to my blogroll..!

cheers,
vyshu

Pavitra said...

@ Celestial devil:
Awww....thank you so much! Maybe I do!

@ Vyshu:
Thank you so much! I will try my best to live up to you expectations! Thanks for following!

Anurag said...

Beautifully written ...Yes it's you ...I can see it in your writing :P

I like the pic..where have you taken it from ??

Pavitra said...

@ Anurag:
Thank you so much..! I got the picture from google. I don't remember what I typed though..Lol!

NG said...

whoaaa girl... thats a beautiful one...loveddd it
and i loved the picture selection with it

Pavitra said...

@ Ms. Neha:
Thanks a ton...!! :)