Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

June 26, 2009

A tribute to the Invincible King of Pop…



I just put on the news and was shocked to see the headlines “King of Pop dies at 50.” It really made me very sad coz I really was a big fan of him. From the smash hits such as “Black or White” and “They don’t really care about us” and “Bad” to the invention of the moon walk, this sensational singer did it all. He broke all the possible barriers through his songs and he’ll always be remembered. He brought the world together with his music. In spite of having a bad reputation when it came to his personal life, his music overshadowed everything. His death has been a major loss for everyone throughout the world and for music. Michael Jackson, you will be missed…
This is for you Jackson…


Jackson was a THRILLER.
But he really was a SMOOTH CRIMINAL,
He was BAD,
He was DANGEROUS,
He once saw a PRETTY YOUNG THING (PYT),
And he didn’t care whether she was BLACK OR WHITE
He told her I JUST CANT STOP LOVING YOU
He told us “I want to ROCK WITH YOU”
Jackson, YOU ROCK MY WORLD,
Now we all just REMEMBER THE TIME…

11 Mississippi:

cybeel said...

Pavitra this is beautiful...
I agree with you he will never be forgotten he was a legend and always will be.
Now i feel so sorry and empty inside
R.I.P

muthu said...

Mj s --they don't really care about us-- has always been a inspiration for me....


His songs-- has changed the entire perception of the way people look at the music of the 80s....

He made his mistakes & he had his share of celeb scandals...

But he made good music.... no great music....

And in his music-- he will be remembered and will last 4ever...

Anurag said...

R.I.P M.J

Peace :)

LazyKing said...

The KING is gone but his legacy is immortal. I'm still in shock...
Great post.

Sparkling said...

He'll be missed for sure, just for his music!!!

RIP MJ

Akum said...

This is a great tribute. I have never been a fan of Micheal Jackson but its a great loss to all his fans

Celestial devil said...

Such a great Talent..The musical world will definitely miss him.

Anonymous said...

he is moonwalking in the clouds now

Mahesh Sindbandge said...

I still dont believe that he died.

His songs dont make me feel so. but fact is fact which makes the truth more bitter.

Wish he would have completed his wish of coming to india true..

Amen

Unknown said...

I loved 'they dont really care about us' ..he was amazing ..May he rest in peace

Harini said...

i completely agree with you... He will me missed but always remembered not only by us but the generations to come :)