Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

April 1, 2010

......

A sudden realization dawns on me,
My eyes are wide open, I start to see,
I see the truth, ornamented with razor sharp daggers,
Waiting to pierce my eyes, make me blind.
I was so mistaken, little did I see,
The world was never so sugar-coated as it had seemed to me,
Life is a circus, they say, full of phony clowns,
Putting on an act for you, but ever ready to pounce,
My eyes detest the reality that rests in front of me,
I yearn for the illusion I lived in, I wished this was a bad dream,
When my life was spiraling out of control,
I was falling into an abysmal void,
I reached out for help, I yelled and screamed,
They said they care for me, so they breathed down my neck,
They kept a watch on me; they noted what makes me tick,
They waited for me to weaken, and fall prey to their help,
Then planned to lock me behind my own scarred life, with the walls closing in brick by brick.
But,
I was saved from the terrible plunge, by a noble savior,
An assassin they sent to take my life,
A savior ready to pull the trigger,
I look into his ever so gorgeously intense eyes,
He looks into mine and senses my fear,
His gaze softens,
And the lion falls in love with the lamb…..
:D

14 Mississippi:

sanely insane said...

congrats :)

Pavitra said...

Aww...Thanks! :D

SatyU said...

Awww..Beautiful lines :)
Wow..its too good :)

Takecare

viddhi said...

only one word i have for this piece ~ beautiful...!!!!

Pavitra said...

@ SatyU:
Thanks you so much! Glad you liked it...

@ vidhzii:
Aww...thanks a lot..!!

nil said...

Lovely stuff! really

Thanks for visiting!
Loved your blog too :)

moi said...

that was quite interesting!!

Pavitra said...

@ nil:
Thankyou! Glad you like it! Thanks for visiting :)

@ moi:
Thanks a ton dear!

Dave King said...

Intriguing - and very original. Great to read.

Pavitra said...

@ Dave King:
thank you!! :)
Glad you liked it!

Harini said...

Beautiful... amazing lines seriously :).

Pavitra said...

@ Harini:
Thank you so very much dear!! :)

Vintage Obsession said...

my first time here and i already like the style of writing :) will be back for more:)

Pavitra said...

@ Vintage Obsession:
Thank you very very much....!! Awaiting your visits!! :)