Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

April 25, 2010

I think.....I introspect.....I wish....



I sit awake at night...

Less on my bed, more in the place between the contradictory truths than sum me up...

And I really do, I do wish the world is a much better place,

I wish we all stop trying to fit into the places where we are born to stand out,

That we could for once accept ourselves before we expect this from others,

I wish we realize how much it means to be who we are today,

That our conscience is still very much a part of us, rather than just a nice sounding word,

I wish we are silent enough to hear the silence screaming its sermons to everyone,

That life is actually how it seems to be and isn’t existence in disguise,





And that love is a sanctum, a symphony of sanguinity,

That the rain washes away all the grey in loneliness,

That our souls were made of metal and it rusted if we broke a heart,

That music is life, and not a reason for living,

I wish life was more about contentment rather than competition,

I wish that scrapped knees could substitute torn beliefs,

I think….
I introspect…
I wish…






8 Mississippi:

sanely insane said...

for a long time the toughest thing that i faced was accepting who i was...

it is when you see the face in the mirror and like the person is when the world seems ok

ok somebody kill me..wat cliches i jst wrote :P

Suruchi said...

Hi Pavitra...
Beautiful words as always...
I love the way you manage to squeeze a whole lot so much in one short sentence:-)

Loved the lines
“ I wish we all stop trying to fit into the places where we are born to stand out,

That our conscience is still very much a part of us, rather than just a nice sounding word,

I wish life was more about contentment rather than competition,”

Please continue to think, introspect and wish...
And I wish all your wishes come true..:-)
Your lines makes one truly relate to the situations!

Pavitra said...

@ sanely insane:
yup...you are absolutely right.....half the battle is won once you accept yourself...

Pavitra said...

@ Suruchi:
Thanks a lot sweetie! Glad you liked it so much... Thank you very very much for your kind words... :)
Tc..

Harini said...

I agree with sanely insane... you need to accept yourself the way you are even love yourself. Until you are happy with yourself, you cant be happy with others.

I love the write up as usual :).

Pavitra said...

@ Harini:
Thanks dear!!

Mr Happy said...

beautifully written,,,,

Pavitra said...

@ Mr Happy:
Thank you very much..!! :)